All violations involving technology are considered as cybercrimes punishable under UAE laws. Our lawyers enjoy a strong experience in extraordinary criminal cases such as cybercrimes. Today, most cyber-attack relates to frequent crimes in the fields of banking, financing, commercial, media, etc. With specific use of technology, cyber-attack may forge electronic documents or use fake documents; obtain commodities by fraud; obtain information on bank accounts or use other people’s data and take over their funds; or use any type of fake bank cards.
Regarding these matters, we enjoy deep legal knowledge that covers all relevant practice areas and procedures. Based on circumstance of each and every the case, we provide advice, lodge complaints before civil and criminal Courts of jurisdiction. Our practice includes the following cluster of cases:
- Breach of privacy;
- Disclosure of confidential information;
- Intentional capture of or interception through a communication network without permission;
- Publishing “illegal content”;
- Hacking and phishing;
- Money laundering, credit card fraud, identity theft;
- Inciting criminal and terrorist acts;
- Threatening security of the state.