The UAE civil legal system comprises federal laws and local laws applicable in each Emirate. The Federal Civil Procedures Law regulates the judicial and litigation procedures. Moreover, there exist other independent courts, namely, Dubai International Financial Center Courts (DIFC Courts) and the Abu Dhabi Global Markets Courts (ADGM Courts) which do mainly apply the laws of England and Wales.
Our litigation practice team enjoys ample knowledge and expertise in all fields of commercial and business matters that involve the disputes arising out of contracts, breach of trust, financial crimes, criminal law issues and civil claims. We handle all stages of litigation that cover case registration, appearance before First Instance Courts, filling and pleading appeals before the Court of Appeal, appearance before the Court of Cassation and the Federal Supreme Court as well. Furthermore, upon completion of successful cases we handle all execution procedures before the Court of Execution.
Our litigation practice at Courts covers:
- Handling cases at first instance Courts;
- Defending the clients’ rights and interests before the UAE Courts, DIFC Courts, Abu Dhabi Courts, and RDSC;
- Lodging appeals and cassation appeals before the Court of Cassation and the Federal Supreme Court;
- Execution of Judgments.
Litigation and judgment execution
Our seasoned Litigation lawyers have been acknowledged for the timely and professional services provided in all forms of commercial and business litigation matters including contractual disputes, breach of trust, financial crimes, criminal law issues and civil claims. We handle litigious cases from the very early stages of registering the case, through trial in First Instance, Appeal and Cassation Courts, to the final stages of judgment execution. We guarantee our clients a complete suite of service from the start to the end.
Our litigation experiences include:
- Handling Cases at Dubai First Instance, Appeal and Cassation Courts
- Representing clients before DIFC Courts, Dubai International Arbitration Centre and Rental Disputes Committee
- Filing Appeal & Cassation cases in Supreme Court
- Judgment Execution and financial claims