The UAE real estate market constitutes one of the largest sectors worldwide. It is accessible to any investor. Developers deal with various completed and off-plan projects where potential property owner gains certain benefits including residence visas, practice of business or investment.
In the real estate sector, the competent authorities handle various dispute resolution including termination and deregistration of purchase contracts; ceased real estate projects; cancelation of investors’ bounced checks; rental disputes between landlords and tenants, court litigation and arbitration as well as breach of agreements by brokers etc.
Our legal expertise relies on an in-depth practice in relation to property dispute resolution. We do represent developers and investors before Courts as well as local and international arbitration panels. Based on ample experience in real estate and property litigation, our team has advised contractors, investors, developers, owners, buyers and sellers as well as real estate and construction companies on disputes covering sale, acquisition and joint ventures, including:
- Real Estate Lawsuits;
- Drafting Sale and Purchase Agreements;
- Acquisition of commercial and residential properties;
- Full and inclusive transactions support;
- Approaching the competent authorities for obtainment of title deeds of properties;
- Gift/ Grant Registration with Land Department;
- Sale of free zone and offshore properties;
- Landlord and tenant disputes;
- Legal and regulatory procedures at the Court, Land Department.